In this document, we would like to inform you about the procedure of complaints handling by the company Driverama Germany GmbH, with its registered seat at Maximilianstraße 13, 80539 Munich (“Driverama”) that sells goods and services at driverama.de webpage.
This document contains information on the procedure for exercising the right from defects (the "complaints") in connection with purchase contracts concluded between you and Driverama, together with information on where the claim can be made.
Information on rights from defects are provided in the General Terms and Conditions available at: https://www.driverama.de/en/terms-and-conditions.
Conditions and method of filing a claim
1. You can file a complaint in person at Driverama branches (list of branches on Driverama website https://www.driverama.de/en/contact-us), by post at Maximilianstraße 13, 80539 Munich, Germany or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. In order to evaluate the complaint and possible defect, it might be necessary to deliver the goods to the branch or to the Driverama service partner.
3. It is necessary to file a complaint without undue delay as soon as the defect has appeared. Use of the goods after defect appearance may lead to consequential damage or deep the defect and might be the reason for rejecting the complaint.
4. Driverama will try to settle your complaint as soon as possible, taking into account the severity of any defect, availability of service, and spare parts.
5. If you file a complaint, Driverama will send you a summary of the case by e-mail with a detailed description of the complaint you have reported. If the complaint is filed at the branch of Driverama a written complaints protocol will be filled with you.
Scope of rights arising from defective performance.
1. If the change of the goods have arisen as a result of its wear and tear, improper use, insufficient or inappropriate maintenance, as a result of natural changes in the materials from which the goods are made, or as a result of any damage by you or a third party or other improper intervention, it won't be considered as a defect.
2. Any condition of the goods about which you were informed before the conclusion of the purchase agreement or any change of the goods that you have caused yourself won't be considered as a defect.
This Complaints Procedure comes into effect on 18. 7. 2022.